Meeting you at the airport according to your flight information with holding your names on the board, andtaking you to your hotel. After check/in to the rooms, you have free time at the hotel for the facilities.Overnight at the hotel.
Departure from the hotel for visiting Sultanahmet which is the heart of the ‘Old City’. Our first destination is Sultanahmet Mosque; built in the 16th century, unique with six minarets Then visit Saint Sophia Museum; one of the world’s greatest architectural marvels, built by Constantine The Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century. Continue to discover the Ottoman relics and our next stop is Topkapi Palace. Topkapı Palace constructed by Fatih Sultan Mehmet, in 1478 has been the official residence of the Ottoman Sultans and center of state administration around 380 years. After lunch go to Grand Bazaar which is one of the largest covered markets in the world with more than 58 streets and 4000 shops. At the end of the tour transfer to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Departure from the hotel for visiting Dolmabahce Palace; the last residence for Ottoman Sultans with 365 rooms and 22 saloons. Famous with the great collection of European antiquity, furniture and 4.5 tons chandelier. After you will have the lunch at a fish restaurant. Then continue for Bosphorus Cruise by boat. Bosphorus cruise is a must-see tour for the Istanbul visitors because it is a wonderful opportunity to observe the both sides of Istanbul. It takes approximately 1-1,5 hours. At the end of the tour back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Departure from the hotel to Ataturk Airport in order to cath your departure flight.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- 3 overnights in Istanbul at 4 stars hotels on Bed & Breakfast basis
- 1 full day guided classic Istanbul tour with lunch at a nice restaurant
- 1 full day guided Bosphorus tour with lunch at a nice restaurant
- Regular boat ticket for Bosphorus cruise
- Museum Entrance Fees
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- A/C Vehicle
- International Flight ticket
- Entry Visa to Turkey.
- Optional Tours in the above itinerary.
- The above rate are in U$ American dollars per person in double room hotel.
- The prices are valid till 15 March 2011.
- The prices are not valid during the congress,fair and exhibition dates.
- Resrvation is subject to hotel availability.
- To active this offer, minimum 2 person participant.
- Special prices for more participants.
- Rates subject to change without any prior notice.