Arrival Amman Airport
Meet & Assist at Queen Alia International Airport, transfer to the hotel.overnight in Amman .
Um Qais/ Jerash/ Amman
After breakfast - proceed to Um qais, a ruined Decapolis city with magnificent views of the Sea of Galilee, Jordan valley, the Golan Heights . Continue to the Decapolis city of Jerash founded in 300 BC a unique tour of the ancient Greco-Roman city ( Roman army show ), taking in Hadrian’s Triumphal Arch, the Hippodrome, the Forum, and strolling through the impressive colonnaded streets, the churches, and the Amphitheaters. Then return back to Amman hotel overnight.
Amman/ Madaba & Mt. Nebo/ Dead Sea Kerak/ Petra
We start by the city tour of Amman taking in the Citadel, then descending to the amman downtown with the roman Amphitheater and the colonnaded street, and a panoramic tour of the Souks of Amman, the mosque of King Abdullah the first, and the modern city of Amman with its remarakble architecture. then we proceed to Madaba for a Tour of St. George’s Church, home to the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land before moving on to Mt. Nebo visiting the memorial of Mosesthen proceeding down to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth for swimming and we later proceed via the famous Kings’ Highway to Karak for a tour of the famous Crusader castle of Reginald of Châtillon and then to Petra.Dinner and overnight in Petra.
Full Day Trip To Petra
Full day in Petra; viewing the magnificent Treasury, temples, tombs, houses and the amphitheater. Dinner and Overnight.
BB (Petra- Wadi Rum - Amman)
After breakfast. We leave Petra destined for the magnificent Wadi Rum, a unique valley of colored sand dunes surrounded by beautiful rugged mountains and, 4x4 Tour of the valley described by Lawrence of Arabia as vast, echoing and Godlike, lunch under Bedouin tents. Proceed back to Amman. Overnight in Amman.
Amman nAirport (Departure)
Transfer to the airport for departure.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure.
- Transfer in an A/C tourist private coach throughout the whole tour.
- An English speaking guide throughout
- 3 nights Accommodation in Amman on BB basis at 3* hotel.
- 2 nights Accommodation in Petra on H/B basis at 3* hotel.
- 1 lunch in wadi rum
- Entry to Dead Sea spa hotel for swimming
- (Bedouin Vehicle) 4x4 Tourin Wadi rum for 2 hours.
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program.
- A short horse ride at Petra till the entrance of the Siq leading to Petra.
- Jerash Roman Army show
- Visa to Jordan 30 USD per person.
- Exit Tax 12 USD per person.
- Beverages and extra meals.
- Tips for guide, driver, restaurants, etc.
- Personal expenses.
- Travel insurance
- International flight ticket.
- Package Price: 1135 $ per person in Double.
- Reservation is subject to hotel availability.
- To active this offer, minimum 2 person participant.
- Special prices for more participants.
- This offer is valid till 30.04.2011 Except Christmas Period, New Year Period and Easter Period.
- Any increases on government TAX OR HOTEL PRICES are subject to be added on our rates.